FOR SALE: 6 C. RENAISSANCE PROFESSIONAL VIHUELA BY STEPHEN BARBER AND SANDI HARRIS.

Selling instruments
Forumsregeln
Bitte lesen Sie die Regeln des Flohmarktes.
Forumrules
Please read the classified rules.
Antworten
PabloBG
Groß-Brummer
Name: Pablo Baleta Guillén

FOR SALE: 6 C. RENAISSANCE PROFESSIONAL VIHUELA BY STEPHEN BARBER AND SANDI HARRIS.

Beitrag von PabloBG » Fr 1. Okt 2021, 11:04

Dear friends, I sell a fantastic and precious six-course concert vihuela made by Stephen Barber and Sandi Harris. It is based on the "vihuela de Paris", Cité de la Musique No. E.0748. This vihuela is a luxury instrument, extremly beautiful, and that sounds great.

Features:

- It is a vaulted back vihuela with 7 ribs (identical in construction to the Chambure vihuela), made of highly ornamental mahogany.
- Neck and headstock: cedar.
- Pegs: Pernambuco.
- Fingerboard: ornameltal afzelia with bone edges.
- Bridge with bone finial ends.
- Bone panel lines at lower junction of sides.
- Rosette: beautiful and unique.
- Strung with Aquila new Nylgut and Aquila CD.

It has a beautiful sound, very clear, rounded and full; It projects great. It is a vihuela that “clears up” each note, making it ideal for playing polyphony, and it is also very comfortable and easy to play, allowing for easy high-speed play.

Reason for sale: I am a violagambista and cellist. I bought the vihuela to play a duo with my brother, but I don't have time to play it, and it is a vihuela that deserves to be played. The vihuela is almost brand new. I have taken care of it with great care, as you can see it in the photos. It has a Kingham case.
Located in Soria (Spain).

Contact by p. m. for more information, photos, price and payment conditions.

Pablo.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten